- Om AaBKC
- AaBKC International
- AaBKC Residency
- TækkerAIR AARHUS
- TækkerAIR BERLIN
- Liste over andre residencies
- Tidligere residencies på AaBKC
Aarhus Center for Visual Art (Aarhus Billedkunstcenter, AaBKC) is an artist resource center serving visual artists in Denmark’s Central Jutland region.
Based in Aarhus (the 2017 European Capital of Culture), Aarhus Center for Visual Art strengthens the local arts community by:
• Creating opportunities for networking and collaboration between artists, arts institutions, and businesses
• Offering counseling and professional development services to emerging and established artists
• Facilitating discourse and community outreach with conferences and public art events
• Aiming to improve local artists’ working conditions
• Administering and advising on international work and residency opportunities for local artists, such as Tækker AIR Berlin
• Facilitating courses and workshops
Aarhus Center for Visual Art launched AaBKC International in 2017. This platform features two new programs - AaBKC Residency and Traverse: Connecting International Artists Communities - that promote dialogue and exchange with international artists and curators. Learn more about AaBKC International here.
For English-language information about current and upcoming events, please visit our Facebook page.
Aarhus Center for Visual Art operates within Godsbanen, a cultural production center that houses a large number of cultural agents including visual artists, writers, performers and designers.